Ellen - Upland, California (04/07/14)
GottaTinkle! 2PK1 Female Urination Device Travel Portable Camping Outdoor Hiking (#160980616895)
Ellen - Upland, California (04/07/14)
GottaTinkle! 3PK1 Female Urination Device Travel Portable Camping Outdoor Hiking (#160981528716)
GottaTinkle! 3PK4 Female Urination Device Travel Portable Camping Outdoor Hiking (#160981532708)
Toni - Marietta, Georgia (02/08/14)
GottaTinkle! 1PKW Female Urination Device Travel Portable Camping Outdoor Hiking
Tim - Alma, Michigan (09/05/13)
GottaTinkle! 1PKP Female Urination Device Travel Portable Camping Outdoor Hiking (#160980573207)
Joanna - Needham, Massachusetts (06/18/13)
As women and parents alike become increasingly concerned about the germs and parasites that lurk in public bathrooms and also the reality of not always having a bathroom available when nature calls - whether on a road trip, camping, hiking, on a fishing boat, or at the beach - the funnel device (essentially a modified oil funnel) has gained attention.
While the new application for the "funnel" is certainly interesting, it is not without its drawbacks. The seal is often difficult to obtain and maintain resulting in leakage, a heavy stream may cause a back-up and additional leakage, the device is contaminated with each use and therefore must be disposed-of (cost of pee'ing could approach $1.00 or more per episode) or cleaned and dried (often in public view and in a germ-ridden sink) assuming of course that a sink and soap is available. There must also be a receiving receptacle such as a toilet, or a very secluded location such as in the woods (won't work in the car or SUV or on a boat unless you are not concerned about the image of pee'ing over the side of the boat), and it can be quite difficult for a young girl to maintain the seal and also manage / direct the stream into a toilet. It is also very difficult and uncomfortable for a parent to try to hold the funnel in place during the process. It is also a very awkward site that is susceptible to ridicule and embarrassment.
GottaTinkle! is a perfect alternative and solution for women of all ages and sizes, and parents of little girls) -
1. GottaTinkle! is compact (easily fits in back pocket, fanny pack, or clipped to a belt loop).
2. GottaTinkle! never comes into contact with genitalia or urine (does not need to be cleaned between uses).
3. GottaTinkle! is low cost for the consumer as it workswith standard or the larger zip lock style baggies that can be purchased at Publix, Big Lots, etc. (no need to pay a $1.00 or more per use as in the case of the disposal funnel devices).
4. GottaTinkle! may be used anywhere and by girls and women of any age, size, etc.
5. Unlike the funnels on the market the device is not "gross" or "awkward" to use (especially for girls), does not require a urinal or bush (as the baggie collects the urine), and does not require cleaning in a dirty sink and then drying before putting it away for the next use. Also, the device may be used repeatedly and by multiple people (as the baggie is the only thing that comes into contact with the body and urine).
6. GottaTinkle! is great for women (for their own personal use) and also parents of young girls. Our oldest - who are 8 and 11 - hold it themselves - we have to hold it for our youngest who is 7.
7. We have been using our product since inception - (a) in public bathrooms at stores, restaurants, etc., (b) on trips to Orlando and other places (in fact recently our daughter used it two times on a late night trip from Orlando to Hollywood while our other two daughters were sleeping - she simply got on her knees in the back of the SUV - pee'd, zipped the baggie, removed it, and my wife placed it in the door until we returned home), (c) on our 22' CC Pro Line boat (very small storage area without a toilet) simply pee and pour overboard, and repeat, (d) while camping and hiking, etc., and (e) when my daughter needed to give a urine specimen to the lab my wife simply had her pee into the baggie and then poured the urine into the lab container on the way home.
"The Product Is Terrific"
GottaTinkle! is terrific ... worked well in Vietnam (some of the bathrooms were primitive). 5 Stars
Barbara - Plantation, Florida (05/17/14)
"Easy 'Pee'-sy I Loved It!"
I used it for the first time camping at a Boy Scout training event. It was so cold outside and I was so happy that I didn't have to get my shoes and coat on to go outside to tinkle, even though the bathroom was in a building. I was able to stay on my knees in the tent and confidently tinkle, zip the bag, put it in a shopping bag outside the door of my tent under the rain fly. I did this twice during the night and in the morning I took it to the bathroom emptied the zip locks into the toilet, threw the bags away, washed my hands and done. Easy "pee"-sy. I loved it!
Michele - Millbury, Massachusetts (04/19/14)
"This Is An Amazing Device"
This is an amazing devise which is beneficial to all Parents when on the go. Our Grandchildren no longer have to touch anything in those nasty public restrooms !!!
Kevin - Orlando, Florida (03/05/14)
"This Thing Works Great"
I bought this after not being allowed to enter a concert with my other brand funnel in my pocket. I had to throw it out or put it in my car. "Weird" objects aren't allowed because they don't want people throwing them on stage ... you're not even allowed bottle caps on your water bottles. This thing works great. I stuck it in my bra strap and the next arena didn't even feel it when I got patted down before entering. I put some makeup in a baggie and nobody cared that I had baggies in my pocket. Some people smuggle drugs ... others smuggle urine devices. I no longer have to buy beer I won't drink just so they'll give me a cup to pee in.
Jess - Pompano, Florida (04/17/14)
It's great!!! For foreign travel.
Julie - Prospect, Kentucky (04/17/14)
"It is a Great Tool"
It is very useful specially when you have girls in the family. It is a great tool to have it in your purse specially for kids during any trip.
Catalina - Hollywood, Florida (04/17/14)
"I Love It"
I love it! Carry it in my purse to have on hand whenever my kids need to use a public bathroom. Keeps them from sitting on dirty toilet seats. Super easy to use and my 3 year old asks to use it now! She calls it the pee pee catcher!
Susi - Wellington, Florida (04/15/14)
I was looking for a device to use while backpacking. This device fit my needs perfectly. On a previous hike on the AT, I did not want to leave my tent through the night and go in the woods to tinkle. On my upcoming AT hike I did not want to go through that ordeal again. I started searching the internet and came across several options. I saw a problem with the other products with having to still tinkle outside the tent and having to sanitize the device. Your product alleviates that and it is smaller and less bulky (space is at a premium when your backpacking). Needless to say, I'll be carrying this on my 3 week hike on the Appalachian Trail! PS: You should try to get outdoor gear stores to carry your product. I can't be the only one that sees a need for it.
Janet - McCalla, Alabama (03/27/14)
"This Product Is Amazing!"
This product is amazing! I purchased it for a recent trip to the Middle East and used it successfully. It was so easy to use and a nice sanitary option in not so nice public restrooms and squat toilets. One of the women on my trip actually used it on our tour bus during an emergency tinkle event and was so thankful that I brought along "GottaTinkle"!
Catrina - Succasunna, New Jersey (03/26/14)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.